Looking for an SDS or TDS for your material?
It’s important to ensure that any chemical products purchased are used safely and correctly, and that’s where Technical Data Sheets (TDS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) can help.
A TDS provides technical data on a material including information such as mixing ratio, curing time, properties once cured, storage guidance and product application.
An SDS provides safety data on a material including information on its composition, the hazards and risks associated with it (both physical and environmental) and how to handle it safely.
View manufacturer SDS/TDS portals
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, our Regulatory Affairs team can help.
For anything that you can’t find online, our Regulatory Affairs team can offer support. They can provide SDS & TDS’s, as well as REACH & RoHS compliance declarations.
Please email@example.com we’ll find the specific data sheets to meet your needs.
Reach Regulation was introduced in 2007 and concerns the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals.
Objectives of REACH regulation:
- To provide a high level of protection of human health and the environment from the use of chemicals.
- To make the people who place chemicals on the market (manufacturers and importers responsible for understanding and managing the risks associated with their use.)
- To allow the free movement of substances on the EU market.
- To enhance innovation in and the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry.
- To promote the use of alternative methods for the assessment of the hazardous properties of substances e.g. quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR) and read across.
Ellsworth Adhesives – REACH Compliant
Ellsworth Adhesives Europe is committed to ensuring all responsibilities and obligations under REACH are executed as both a distributor and importer of chemical substances. Working closely with suppliers and downstream customers, Ellsworth Adhesives Europe ensures compliance throughout the supply chain.